Here is a list of cook books that cater to the macabre. If you know of any others, please feel free to message me or use the comment option to share with everyone.
I added links to the pages on amazon.com, but as always you can find them at other stores and retailers.
- “A Zombie Ate My Cupcake!” –> I have this one, it’s a riot. Even if you aren’t a professional cake decorator, get this just for the fun of it. (http://www.amazon.com/Zombie-Ate-My-Cupcake-Deliciously/dp/1907030514/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1312250436&sr=8-1)
- “Ghoulish Goodies” –> I will be purchasing this one soon. The monster on the cover looks like a blast to create. (http://www.amazon.com/Ghoulish-Goodies-Creature-Cupcakes-Frightful/dp/1603421467/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1312250436&sr=8-2)
- “Zombie Cupcakes” –> An interesting factoid on this bok, in a nearby city there is a cake decorating business named Zillycakes, and the owner of that designed this book. (http://www.amazon.com/Zombie-Cupcakes-Grave-Cupcake-Corpses/dp/B0055X4QES/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1312250436&sr=8-3)
- “Little Monsters Cookbook” –> Very cute designs on the front cover, most definitely something to pick up before you throw your next Halloween bash ! (http://www.amazon.com/little-monsters-cookbook-Zac-Williams/dp/1423606000/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1312250436&sr=8-4)
- “Hungry Halloween” –> This book is certain to be another crowd pleaser, judging by the cool looking wolfman sucker on the front cover. (http://www.amazon.com/Hungry-Halloween-featuring-Munchies-Bewitched/dp/1452880840/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1312250436&sr=8-5)